It only takes 24-48 hours for mold to colonize. All that’s needed is organic material and water. Typically, excess moisture from floods, leaks, or poor ventilation will do the trick.
Mold is a natural substance that also loves warm, indoor environments. The fungus can get in through doors, windows, HVAC systems, etc. and usually plants itself where no one will see it:
- Attics and crawl spaces
- Under sinks
- Near washer and dryer hookups
Mold can be hazardous. The impacted areas will need to be treated by a professional. If not removed properly, certain health risks may follow:
- Respiratory complications
- Skin irritation
- Severe allergic reaction
Whether it’s removing surface-level spores or tearing down and reconstructing larger areas, it should be done professionally.
Quick actions once the mold is noticed will prevent a lot of damage. We can save you money on damages and the time it would take to repair them.
Address the Source
Removal of the mold will only get you so far. It came in and grew somehow. At Bio-One, we address the source from which the mold came.
Any highly contaminated items will be disposed of. Our proper containment system will prevent any cross-contamination. However, mold will also be prevented from entering by the same means.
If you’re not addressing the problem, how much help can removal actually be? It’s sure to come back within 24-48 hours.
We’ve been a part of the Orange, CT community for many years now and are proud to help keep it safe. We strive to make a difference in your lives. We truly care. As the owner of this business, I, Matthew Hill, can promise that you’ll receive the best help available from the professionals at Bio-One Of New Haven County.