Often after police, firefighters, and paramedics leave the scene, there is a cleanup required. You shouldn’t feel obligated to clean it. If done incorrectly, the cleanup can be dangerous. Biohazards are typically found in bloodborne pathogens left behind. By disinfecting, decontaminating, and then disposing of it properly, that’s taken care of.
Our crews are compassionate and understanding. While we have expertise in cleaning, treating each situation with the care it deserves is the objective. You won’t be lost during the cleaning process. What we offer with our services will display that:
- 24/7 access allows for quick, reliable service whenever needed
- Trained crews are efficient and experienced in removing blood and other body fluids
- Strict adherence to OSHA guidelines keeps everyone safe
- Once cleaned, the location will be restored to its pre-incident state
- During restoration, a concerted effort will be made to treat personal effects with care
We provide these services for residential homes, vehicles, and businesses. Regardless of the situation, we’ve got you covered. We discreetly handle each cleanup with extreme care. After working with us, it will be clear that we have higher concerns than making money. Our priority is you.